I am a data enthusiast with strong communication skills, a pragmatic mindset, and a proactive attitude. I have had the most fun when partnering with both juniors and seniors from other fields to drive results through interdisciplinarity.
Avid and fast learner; I believe I am a strong team player.
- (Sep 2020 - Present) Project Manager at Rolex SA, Information Systems
- (Feb 2020 - Aug 2020) Internship at Rolex SA, Information Systems
- (Sep 2019 - Jan 2020) Semester Project in Data Science at Campus Biotech, Sentiment analysis of social media data on the topic of vaccination in Brazil
- (2017) Bachelor's Project in Communication Systems at LTS5, Exploration of clustering algorithms to denoise tractography fiber tracts
- (2018 - Present) Master's degree at EPFL, Major: Data Science, Minor: Management, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- (2014 - 2018) Bachelor's degree at EPFL, Communication Systems
- (2010 - 2014) Matura at Collège Claparède, Physics and Mathematical Applications
- Machine Learning
- Data Analysis